The Wayne State University EcoCAR 3 team, the Hybrid Warriors, is currently competing in the EcoCAR 3 Advanced Vehicle Technology Competition sponsored by General Motors and the U.S. Department of Energy. This four-year competition challenges sixteen North American universities to reduce the impact of the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro by converting it into a hybrid electric vehicle. EcoCAR 3 is a multidisciplinary program that provides real-world and hands-on experience to students studying engineering, communications and business.
- Accelerate academic and professional growth.
- Direct Study, Directed Research and/or Thesis credits.
- Limited assistantships available.
- Advanced training by, and direct support and mentorship from industry experts.
- Team travel to training workshops and year-end final competition events.